Terms and Conditions
Aryavrat Healthcare NMC CBT online practice questions and NMC CBT mock tests includes previously asked and latest NMC CBT exam questions and answers. Our NMC CBT Exam preparation course is developed by a team of well experienced professionals with an inbuilt AI (artificial intelligence) leading to targeted teaching experience.
*Your use of the Website
*Links From Our Site
*Changes to or temporary unavailability of this Site
*Intellectual Property Rights
• You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any information presented to you through the Site and the Service contains intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright and trade marks and you agree not to infringe the intellectual property rights owned by Aryavrat Healthcare as detailed in the Copyright and Trademark Notice.
• Except as expressly authorised by Aryavrat Healthcare or relevant third parties,you agree not to adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service in whole or in part.
• You must not use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from Aryavrat Healthcare or Aryavrat Healthcare’ licensors.
*Limitation of Liability
• Any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Service;
• Any information, content, advertisements or products provided or distributed through the Service including, without limitation, special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of business opportunities, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to Aryavrat Healthcare.
• The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
*Changes to these Terms and policies
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. By continuing to access or use the Website after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Website.
*Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.